Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zoo Prudes, a rant


Just wanted to share the following gchat between me and my husband...

me: so, the coney island aquarium had a walrus that is notorious for masturbating

me: it's a documented fact and i saw this little blurb about it the other day and a woman in the comments was going on and on about how inappropriate it is and how she's lucky her children were distracted by something in the other direction and all that

me: i think it's silly though. it's just an animal

Husband: whatever
I hate zoo prudes


me: ha ha ha, that is a great way to put it

Husband: so your kids see a animal touch its dick

Husband: I vow to never walk around freaking out over what my kids sees. They are in coney island, see sex workers and homeless people, a dirty beach etc, but god forbid they see an animal touching itself or fucking. Kids were born through fucking. they aint jesus christ. Not to mention, little kids likely wouldn't know what was happening anyway. And what should they do? put the walrus on medication, send it to sex therapy, kill it?

Husband: rant over

me: nice rant

Husband: merci beaucoup

If anyone is interested, there are numerous youtube clips of Ayveq the masturbating walrus on youtube. Sadly, he passed away in 2008 at the age of 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment